Friday, February 19, 2016

My mini ceiling fan collection

Alright, another post on my blog! This time I'll show you all of my mini ceiling fan collection from our childhood to now. Just let you know, if this hobby isn't popular yet.

Here is a little info about mini ceiling fan:

Mini ceiling fan is a type of the fan that uses a synchronous motor, so it doesn't work with a dimmer, or a regulator. Originally, the mini ceiling fans were always made in China with frequency about 220v 50Hz, and also there were 110v version of them.

Here we go! Started with the oldest one to now.

1. Unknown (probably Viar or HTC) oldie-type mini ceiling fan

Unknown oldie-type mini ceiling fan

This is my very first mini ceiling fan, even this is originally not mine. Originally, this is came from my cousin that now lived in his own house as for now. Before it broke, this fan runs fine, however this fan only lasted for around 7 years (probably). After this fan broke off, he replaced with a Shukaku mini ceiling fan. Then, I took this from his house, even this fan isn't working anymore to my mini ceiling fan collection, and I hung it as the ornament only (as for now).

2. Pair of Elitesat mini ceiling fans
One of the Elitesat mini ceiling fan, notice the blades isn't original
These are one of the first mini ceiling fans that I bought back in 2009, while in my old house. Each fans has cost around IDR 20.000. I installed them in my living room of my old house. These fans runs fine, and blow decent amount of air. Then, some months later, I moved them to the bedroom (formerly that's my bedroom) of my old house. Unfortunately, after I took them down, I lost one of them, and the other one (that shown in pictures above here) survived. But, the one that survived has the blades broke off. Then, back in 2014, I just put this fan in my collection (along with my Sivicom), and I changed the blades of them with a better one, even the motor is a little bit inhibited.

3. Extend mini ceiling fan

Along with these Elitesat mini ceiling fans, this fan was also bought in 2009. It cost IDR 35.000. It's also the first mini ceiling fan with a bigger diameter. It works fine, however, the blades are cheaply made so that's why it broke off so badly, and it didn't last longer as the Elitesats. Sadly, in 2014, this fan was trashed, so I wasn't able to rescue it.


4. MEET mini ceiling fan

I'm not joking about this fan's brand. After 4 years later I didn't collect any mini ceiling fans, I just bought this fan with cost about IDR 20.000. This fan works, however, there is a problem for this fan. When turned on, sometimes it acts like this fan inhibited like this: startup-on-startup-on. At least, this fan blow good amount of air. Unfortunately, after some months later, one of this fan's blades was broke. For some reason I didn't rescue this fan. Instead of it, I just destroyed it with a hammer and the fire, and saved one of the blades.

5. Sivicom mini ceiling fan
Sivicom mini ceiling fan
Along with my MEET mini fan, I just bought this fan, with cost about IDR 18.000. This fan is most cheapest mini ceiling fan, among with the other ones that I have. This fan runs pretty well, even it has some buzzing noise.

6. Pair of Bright-G mini ceiling fans, in different models

Bright-G mini ceiling fans in different models

Well, after 2 years later I didn't collect any mini ceiling fans anymore, I just bought a pair of the Bright-Gs, even in different model. The first fan's model is BG-500, and the other one is FD-50-10E.  The first fan costs about IDR 30.000, and the other one costs about IDR 25.500. Both fans works pretty well, even the second fan wobbles a bit.

7. Niga mini ceiling fan

Niga mini ceiling fan
After some months later, exactly near the end of the year 2015, I just bought this fan, and it cost about IDR 30.000. This fan works well, however it's a bit wobbly.

8. GMC mini ceiling fan
GMC mini ceiling fan
Last but not at least is a GMC. After a new year 2016, I just bought this old-style mini ceiling fan. It cost about IDR 20.000. It works pretty well, and it's very quiet for an old-styled mini ceiling fan.

At least, these fans are the fans that I collect, with an exception for the Extend, one of the Elitesats, and a MEET mini fan.

4 comments:

  1. I believe you have mentioned some very interesting points, regards for the post.
    top vacuum cleaner dubai uae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ade, the points mentioned in the blog about ceiling fans are very informative and detailed. Thanks for sharing them here. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive blog post, I subscribed your blog for your future post. I also have some useful link to share here Best Ceiling Fans Buying Guide

    ReplyDelete