Monday, October 1, 2018

Electric fan lover, meet my "twins"...

You may know I do love electric fans, but this time, I will tell you about the interesting stuff behind us. I do have some friends who loved electric fans online too, but one of my friends just came to my house, recently. Even though that occasion happened several months ago, but I do have some interesting stuffs about him. He lives in the exact same province where I'm living in, but I live in one of the small towns of this province where I'm living in (just far away from him), and he lives in the capital of this province where I'm living in also. So, here are some stories about him, including bit of his biography:

His name is Leonard Winarta. He has the same age as me, because he also born in 16th December 2000 (judging by the title, that's why I called it like that). He lives somewhere in the northern part of Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. He also loves electric fans as well, especially for really old or vintage ones. He also collects some types of electric fans just like us, such as portable fans, ceiling fans (even though he doesn't have any other than the mini ceiling fans), and some more appliances related to them. So, here's his YouTube channel's About description:
"Hi everyone!, Welcome to my Channel! I love electric stuffs since I was little.At this channel. I showing video about electric fans. Not electric fans only,at this channel,I show video about Air Conditioner.Cause there are my favorite electric Stuffs. And I also have Some Catalog About electric Fans and Air Conditioner. Please subscribe to my channel. I live at Surabaya, east java,Indonesia. I born at 16 december 2000."
Although I put his channel's About description just like that, but he always type words just like what do you see in his channel. It looks like he has too much pressing the Enter button after a few words each, but alright, alright, it's just the way that he typed them into... Anyway, that's bit of his biography, so now it's time for the story about he met me in my house several months ago, so here are my pictures about him:
My mom (left), Leonard himself (middle), and his mom (right)
He captured and filmed my decorative ceiling fan there...


With it's own light kit turned on...
And... he captured and filmed my orbit ceiling fan (and featuring pictures of me and my parents in those wall frames)
See, here are the pictures about him with my fans. Okay, time for the story about how he did come to my house in that day...

Back in that day, I wasn't expecting to "be like this feature"... I got met by any electric fan lovers, basically. So, during I was doing some normal things in my house like what I'm doing usually (unless there was a homework), somebody was waiting in front of the door of my house. I thought it was a packet for my parents, but turned out it didn't. It turned out there were some people out there with two different vehicles. One was one of my dad's workmates with his motorcycle, and behind him there were unknown persons with their own car, and after I looked it closer at those, turned out it's Leonard with his parents.

One of my dad's workmates said something to me about it, "They find you. Because he kept hugged me due to he thought I'm you."... And this is where the story between me and him started. He and his parents visited my dad's workplace first, because he already know about the workplace that I listed on my Google+ About section that I wrote it many millenniums ago. Then, he hugged to the said my dad's workmate and said, "Ade!!! Ade!!". "No, I'm not Ade, I'm one of his dad's workmates here." said to the said dad's workmate. And he told more about me to him, "He's in his house now. Come on, I'm gonna guide you to his house.". So, without any longer time, he eventually did guide them to my house.

After they reached to my house, I was surprised if I never knew in the day I just met by one of my electric fan collectors out there, and I did. He and his parents entered in my house and he met me. The reason why they visited my house, it's because they got invited by their relative's wedding party in a hotel that occurred in the same day (I think), not too far from my house. So, that's why they decided to visit my house first, then they went to the party there. Just like me (well, almost), if I visited somebody's house or public places with some interesting electric fans inside, I always capture and film them up. And so for his, he captured and filmed almost all of my fans in my house as well, except to me he feels quite bit exaggerated by his actual attitude. But, it's not problem though, even I did have a bad start loving electric fans, and so for his as well. Okay, back to the story.

Simply enough, I met him each other by showing off some galleries of electric fans that we captured through the years. He's still not satisfied enough, he continued by capturing and filming almost all of the fans in my house, from my 2 ceiling fans and all of the portable fans that I do own them. The way how he filmed them was quite tricky, unlike me. He told it to everybody who surrounded him to shut up for a moment during he filming the video of my fans, if I recalled it correct. After he filmed them, he and his parents were talking each other to us related to our hobby that we do nowadays. Finally, after anything from him about me was over, they went away from my house, because the time was cramped, and they went to the hotel that was located just near to my house.

So, that's one of my fellow friend fan lovers that I explained here. I wish there are more of my fellow fan lovers will visit my house soon. That's it for the explanation and some stories about him, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment