Have you ever deal with those of the bloatware apps (or sometimes games, albeit rarely) that comes pre-loaded with any of your Android devices since your childhood? If so, because I wasn't the only one who used to deal with them per each of the Android device(s), though I couldn't able to take some serious actions with them except for simply disabling them by default. Without further ado, let me list various of my Android devices that particularly have/had some of those bloatware apps that comes/came pre-loaded with each of them.
Note : Those of the Google apps that come/came pre-loaded with some of the devices aren't/weren't count, because most of them are indeed highly crucial for each of the Android devices themselves (most importantly GMS and GSF), unless most of them are now no longer supported especially for those ones that were existed since more than a decade ago. This exact trait also applied with some of the Meta apps as well, except I only use few of them for now.
A. Samsung Galaxy Y (2011)
From what I remembered, it only had QuickOffice. Not sure for the rest of them though.
B. Advan T1C and T1Ci tablets (2012-2013)
- SlideMe Market (a some sort of online app vendor that roughly resembled Aurora Store),
- Notepad (unknown developer), and
- apkInstaller (unknown developer)
C. Asus Zenfone 5 (2015) and Asus ZenPad C (2016)
- certain useless proprietary Asus apps (Party Link, PC Link, WebStorage, What's Next, etc.),
- MyAsus,
- Amazon Kindle: Reading App (Amazon Mobile LLC),
- Clean Master (Cheetah Mobile)*,
- Omlet (a social media app that vaguely resembled those of the popular ones like WhatsApp, Instagram's DM chat, Line, Telegram, BlackBerry Messenger [now defunct], and so on [albeit this exact 🍳 one wasn't so popular]),
- Zinio, and
- Data Transfer (FutureDial)
* means it is now completely defunct due to security breach issues that was occurred
D. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (2019)
- MyAsus, and
- Babe (Baca Berita, some sort of Indonesian news portal app that resembles Google News)

As for the bonus, I also recently have a 2019 Realme C2 which also pre-loaded with some bloatware apps in there, though I was able to remove them carefully using command-line ADB tricks on my 💻. Just for the heck of it, here is my short list exclusively about it for bit of fun comparison:
- Opera browser (regular one, not the Mini one if I'm not mistaken),
- J&T Express mobile app,
- Jakarta Baca Lite (similarly to Babe, another Indonesian news portal app that resembles Google News if I'm not mistaken),
- Lazada, and
- Vova
If you have your own short stories related to this in each of your Android devices since your childhood, feel free to mention those of the bloatware apps that came with your Android devices in the comments section below if your memory still serves it right. That's basically it for what I could particularly say to this, and as always, thanks for reading this (rather short) article.


No comments:
Post a Comment