Thursday, May 19, 2016

All of my tablets!

Hi guys! Do you like the gadgets? And do you ever using a tablet? If yes, what is a tablet? That is a phone with a larger screen, and it has a similar performance as the phone or the computer. There are some of them from Apple, and most of them is from Android. Speaking about the tablet. I have a history about the tablet that I ever used, also for our story to now. So, here is!

1. Advan T1C

This is my very first tablet that I ever used, back when my phone was my old Samsung Galaxy Y. I bought this from 2011 (if I'm not mistaken). This tablet uses an Android Froyo 2.2, which is a bit outdated than my Galaxy Y, which is Gingerbread 2.3. For some reason why I bought this tablet, because two reasons:

  1. The first one is because I'm interested to buy a tablet in that time.
  2. The other one is because it's the cheaper one that I got, as the other brands cost much expensive than this brand. 
By the way. I played some games in there, such as Angry Birds, and a Tic Tac Toe (if I'm not mistaken). I also played some other Angry Birds games, such as Angry Birds Seasons, and an Angry Birds Rio (my favorite one). But, there are some weakness on this one, such as:
  • Sometimes it hanged up during usage
  • The File Explorer on this device looks confusing
  • Charger on this device seems cheapos
  • The quality of the camera is bad
Due to those weakness, I sold it to someone as the second hand tablet, and I replaced it with my "crap" Advan T1Ci.

2. Advan T1Ci
My old Advan T1Ci
Alright, here is my second tablet that I ever had, which is the same brand as the first one, Advan. However, the model of this tablet is T1Ci. I bought this from 2012 (I think), when I replaced my old T1C with this one. This tablet uses an Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0, which is more awesome than my Galaxy Y, even the processor is a bit stupid. For some reason why I bought this tablet, because two reasons:
  • The first one is because I originally wanted the high quality tablets. However, my parents denied it and they decided to bought another cheapy tablet.
  • The other one is because this tablet has much larger internal memory (I think).
This is also the first time where I played the Plants vs. Zombies games, such as the original Plants vs. Zombies, and the PvZ 2. However, before original PvZ 2 has been released, there are some fake PvZ 2 games in there, and I downloaded them so bad in this device. There are several weakness of it, such as:
  • The worst one was the app crashes immediately so bad, without any report or message on Google+ that made me rage.
  • Sometimes it hanged up during usage.
  • The USB port on this device is messed up. When first time I plugged the charger with some force, the USB port just pushed inside the component.
  • Most of the apps doesn't work, such as HD apps.
  • The cover at the back is easy to peel
  • The quality of the camera is WAY badder than the T1C
Due to those weakness, I threw it off to the trash in end of the 2014, however my mom found it again back when I got my Asus Zenpad C. Then, I destroyed it with a hammer into pieces and I trashed them.

3. Asus Zenpad C
Asus Zenpad C
After 2 years later I didn't have any tablet, finally I bought this tablet as my current phone's brand (Asus Zenfone 5), which is an Asus Zenpad C. I bought this on early of the 2016. There is only one reason why I bought this one instead of some sort of it, because I wanted the tablet that has a better performance. By the way, here is my current tablet that I still used to now, even there are some weakness, such as:
  • The internal memory space on this device is seems low, only 8 GB. This is made the Play Store refused to download any newer apps or update apps with that reason so often, without any actions like deleting the data cache.
  • The camera is seems bad for a little, but the video is good.
  • It produces the weird noise when playing some sounds (like musics or videos), then it made the unexpected device reboot. However it was fixed due to there is a firmware update.
So, what do you think about that, guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment