Monday, May 16, 2016

My action figure toy collection

For my Plants vs. Zombies collection, click here

Hi guys, are you a kind of a figure toy collector? If yes, I'm going to list some of my toy collection. For some reason, I didn't list the Plants vs. Zombies again in this blog, because I already did a deep blog about it since it's my favorite game. So, here are some of my toys:

1. Angry Birds
3 of my Angry Birds figures (actually they are an egg chocolate surprise container)

This was my first figure toys that I ever collected, and these are from the Gery Bischoc, a kind of the chocolate biscuit brand. It came with a just an egg container with that theme. For the first time, I bought the first three (red, blue and yellow) back in 2012. It's due to commercial in TV that made me interested. Then, in early 2013, I just bought some more of it, such as the red and the new black one, since I'm also interested with them due to a new commercial about them in TV. Even I started to liked the Plants vs. Zombies more, I still kept any of them until I moved to my new house. Next, after several months later, exactly at the end of the 2013, I bought some of them, like the another black and the blue one. Last but not at least,  I also bought the bigger red one, in early of 2014. Each of the containers has a different toys, and also a Gery Bischoc pack as well.

The weakness of them:

  • The quality of these containers seems low.
  • The black feather parts are easy to lost.

2. KFC Pokemon Pikachu
KFC Pokemon Pikachu 
Here is my other figure that I collect, and also this is my first actual figure toy that I bought from the KFC. Even I'm not a fan of this character, but I liked the performance alot. If you play it, just push the tail to lob the electro balls. Just let you know, if I bought this back from March 2014, and these things were gone forever later on.

The weakness of it:
  • There are no KFC mark, instead just a "Made In China" only.
 3. KFC Spiderman 2, Yoyo with Fins

I just bought a pair of those top spinners from KFC, from May 2014. These are from the Spiderman 2. Even this isn't one of my favorites besides Plants vs. Zombies, I still liked the performance as well. If you play it, just like what you do in the generic top spinner toys, except the fins will be released after you pull it down. For some reason why I bought two, because I gave another one to my cousin. Sadly, my cousin broke it some weeks later.

The weakness of it:
  • The quality of this toy seems a bit low.

Actually, there are many toys in my collection since our childhood. But, I only picked up 3 of them because they are one of the best besides the Plants vs. Zombies ones.


Here are some better information about them:

1. Angry Birds
Original product name: Gery Bischoc edisi Angry Birds
Total of the complete set: 4 
Material: Plastic
Year: 2012 - 2014
Rarity: Common (but now is rare due to these things were discontinued already)
Factory: Indonesia (probably)

2. KFC Pokemon Pikachu
Original product name: KFC Pokemon BW
Total of the complete set: 3
Material: ABS, plastic
Year: 2014
Rarity: Common, but now is very rare
Factory: China

3. KFC Spiderman 2, Yoyo with Fins
Original product name: KFC Spiderman 2
Total of the complete set: 3
Material: ABS, plastic
Year: 2014
Rarity: Common, but now is very rare
Factory: China

Here are some more pictures of them:
All of my Angry Birds collection
My Angry Birds met my Plants vs. Zombies collection
This is what's inside of each of the Angry Birds... Just a generic kid toys
Another Angry Birds met my current Plants vs. Zombies collection...
Here are some videos of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment