Friday, May 4, 2018

My Plants vs. Zombies collection: mini feeds

Here are my mini feeds of my Plants vs. Zombies collection based on all parts, no matter what kinds of stuffs are.
  • I was not used to be collecting Plants vs. Zombies stuffs. Since I was mad playing the original game, I started it by collecting those crappy pictures, printed them from the photo shop.
  • Those crappy Plants vs. Zombies pictures were the oldest Plants vs. Zombies stuffs in my collection.
  • I used to be mad collecting those cheap Plants vs. Zombies toys from China since the Plants vs. Zombies from KFC in 2013 were discontinued, then I did one set of them (characters from Ancient Egypt).
  • The obscure Plants vs. Zombies 2 trading cards are the first Plants vs. Zombies blind bags that I ever owned the most, being a dozen of them rather than just one. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of them before I ripped them off.
  • Sometimes I watch several Plants vs. Zombies toy videos on YouTube, rather than just the game itself, stop-motions and animations. The ones that I watch mostly are the most interesting ones, and super common cheap ones.
  • I ever made some plants made out from some origami papers, mostly lobbed shot plants.
  • September 2014 until a year later was the longest time there were no Plants vs. Zombies toys entered yet on my collection.
  • K'NEX Plants vs. Zombies is my most rarest, and most expensive Plants vs. Zombies toys that I ever own. It's also my first imported Plants vs. Zombies toys, which were from USA through e-Bay.
  • I'm only the person who collects Plants vs. Zombies K'NEX blind bags across all 3 series of normal games, meanwhile the other persons in Asia (there are few persons who own them through social medias including YouTube, live in certain Asian countries like Thailand, Vietnam, etc.) just only collect one or two series of them.
  • My K'NEX Plants vs. Zombies Series 2, Snow Pea looks a tiny bit elongated with the stem that originally from the Peashooter. Maybe due to the hole on the body itself is messed up (because I glued it on the homemade one), and it does look a tiny bit weird too, compared to those ones that somebody own them on YouTube.
  • 2016 and 2017 were the year with most Plants vs. Zombies toys that I received, being 4 of them each year.
  • Every time I watch K'NEX Plants vs. Zombies blind bags on YouTube (despite I have some of them already), I always piss when they rip the blind bags, especially the ones who rip them so badly, due to I'm thinking there is a Peashooter inside the blind bag that being ripped by them. Nonetheless, if they rip the blind bags and it's actually a Peashooter inside (no matter what the series of blind bags are), I just pisses even more badly, and so wet my pants.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment