Friday, August 24, 2018

Ronald (dot) Quality ceiling fans, your pirated contents...

You can't believe it there is one YouTube channel of electric fans that still doing the wrong things. I've seen plenty of those before, based on Bad users of electric fans that I made many months ago before. In case you wondering, why the hell I titled this post as that, that name of one of the idiots of electric fan himself, because his channel is still there until, and I frankly can't stand it anymore. So, if you want to check his channel, click here. If you already checked it, I will explain it here.
Well, here is the channel of the idiot himself. I will rant about this channel, so if you want to read the texts below, read it slowly (if you can).

Ronald. Quality Ceiling fans, is basically... a YouTube channel of electric fans. Yes... electric fans. But what's the matters worse about this channel... This channel is notorious for stealing videos... From what I've ascertained, he stole many electric fan videos around the world... Many of them... he stole from Kat TheFanEnthusiast. So... imagine if he meet myself, and he's the most sadist looking person in the world of electric fans, this is the short conversation that may look like:

R : Hi man, are you an electric fan lover?
A : Yes, I am.
R : By mean I'm gonna steal your video and post it in your channel?
A : What?
R : I'M GOING TO STEAL YOUR VIDEO!!!
A : SHUT UP!!! IT'S ALL OF MY VIDEOS!!! AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS???!!! FOR YOUR STUPID HOBBY, RIGHT???!!!!
R : Because it's my hobby, you dumb man.
A : DID YOU SAY ME DUMB MAN???!!! C'MON, STEAL MY VIDEOS OR I'M GONNA SMASH YOUR FACE!!!!!!
R : (releases his pistol and shoots myself) DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!! (robbed my stuffs and he flees away)

How brutal he is. Not only brutal from what I predicted on that conversation, he is so brutal on his way to stole all of those electric fan videos. Judging by the titles... do you see that? It makes NO sense whatsoever that made me want to kill him back. Look at these titles... Basically, the titles are like these below:
  • ... (video title) | harbor breeze ceiling fan
  • ... (video title) | emerson ceiling fan
  • ... (video title) | ... (more brand names of the ceiling fan brands in USA) ceiling fan
Yep, just like those... And what's the point of you stealing videos with all of the titles... Because, it's just his ass way to stole somebody's person's videos... Oh, here's most popular videos, by this idiot:

Yep, Ceiling fans at my friend's house played to Bonetrousle | harbor breeze ceiling fan. How brutally stupid this video is... It's actually came from somebody's video, who also made a rant video about him... Of course, this video has quite a lot of dislikes, including the original owner of this video himself... But wait! This user never gets end... The bonus point of this channel though, is... I can't even block him... STUPID PIECE OF CRAP, WHY YOUR CHANNEL IS SO F***ING PROTECTIVE?!!!! YOU STOLE SOMEBODY VIDEOS!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, AREN'T YOU???!!!!!  AND YOUR CHANNEL IS NOT BLOCKED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUGGGHHH!!!!!

So, go block and report this channel, if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment