Tuesday, September 20, 2022

before that one youtuber fully "dominates" the world of smashing stuffs...🔨📱⚒

Disclaimer: I'm NOT include any popular YouTubers of the said genre that have at least more than 5 million subscribers to explain this about why... Also, this is NOT a hate article about him, otherwise he will yelling at me like madman if he made his own hate X video if he actually sees this particular article soon...

Source: Adobe Stock Photos

Smashing stuffs, or known as destroying any kind of items, are kind of YouTube videos that I ever watched on the whole world of the internet. I watched many videos of destroying any items from various YouTubers, ranging from destroying electronic items, toys, until all the way to destroying part of the buildings (mainly for the abandoned places that were getting destroyed anyway). But, as soon as these time passes since 2016, things are getting intense due to the fact that one YouTuber that used to be underrated like the other YouTubers would, suddenly he got so popular thanks to his series about how he destroyed many of his items in such "unique" ways, thanks to his own series of them that he made since 2012. Things are getting better, because he hit 100K subscribers in 2017, which causing him to excite even more by improving his channel for a whole lot by making his crazy contents about them which ended up earning even more tons of subscribers... As of today, yes, he still making even more contents about them, and he already has over than 2M of subscribers!!! Well, before I will explain about him further, let me take a throwback about my good old days of me watching any kinds of those videos on YouTube, from the days before he even existed, until all the way how he fully dominates the whole world of the said genre, thanks to his crazy contents about them.

Back from around 9 years ago, I used to watch them from various YouTubers of the said genre, ranging from smashing electric fans (of course), TVs (of any kind), speakers, phones (of any kind), vacuum cleaners, computers, and more of the electronic things like so. The YouTubers of them that I usually watched were from those two ones that I know, one of them that is famous for blowing many speakers, and the other one is basically the one that I ever explained in my old article that explained about those two guys, thanks to how simple but funny they both are. I also even watch even more videos about them as well, except for the fact those videos were made by some random YouTubers that were less popular than those two YouTubers that I explained just before, including most of the YouTubers that are well-known for smashing a lot of things with their own golf clubs as their main tool to smash everything with them (unless the amount of views on most of them would help the case about how come if they're also somewhat popular). 🏌️‍♂️

Being an electric fan enthusiast, of course I watched so many electric fan destructions from those guys online since then, mainly for portable fans and ceiling fans. Even though most of them I just didn't like them due to the fact they destroyed certain fans that were valuable (mainly for old or vintage fans that would last longer than newer fans), but I did watch some of those other videos out there which were acceptable to watch them either way. Those were good simple and fun days, until I saw his first video by the said YouTuber that I clearly explained in this particular article.

The first video by the said YouTuber himself wasn't a fan destruction video, but rather a video of him putting his camera on his ceiling fan. Nothing particularly fancy about it, because I watched that when his subscribers was only less than 50. Then (around a year later or two, if I recalled it right), I watched another video by him accidently dropped his ceiling fan when he tried to put a destroyed original Xbox on the top of it (yes, he smashed that old console for one of his subscriber special in those days). Again, those were good old sweet days until he eventually earned more subscribers in those times, but it wasn't so many unlike the other YouTubers of the same genre that he did in those days. Of course I still watched any other smashing stuff videos from the other guys, until I came back to his channel to see how he had any changes, and the answer was mega unexpected for such channel like so.

As soon as he got a better recording equipment to record his videos from any angles; better place, even more subscribers, better skits, better editing, and better smashing tools that he got since last 4 years, I was shocked to see how overrated he is. I mean sure, his smashing stuff videos are purely original since he made his first video of him smashing a Tamagotchi with his yellow 🔨, but that wasn't the only reason about why he is so absurdly overrated these days. There are plenty of reasons about why he is so popular, such as:

  • He made few of his many ways to break a certain device, starting off by that old LG Extravert phone, HTC Evo 3D smartphone, Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, broken Toshiba laptop, broken Nintendo 3DS, old Macbook, regular Nintendo Switch (which he did twice), Apple Watch, Nintendo Switch Lite (which he also did twice, as of today), Xbox Series S, PS5, and a graphics card.
  • The fact he is clearly an Apple fanboy, he literally owns so many of the Apple products for use of his channel, and the rest of them are also present there for his "rocky" collection. He is also a Nintendo fanboy, so that's why he also owns bunch of those Nintendo game consoles from different eras from then until today too.
  • Any "rocky" skits that he did for each of his smashing videos, which is so well-improved through many years. Jokes and gags that he includes on each of them are also counts for this too... Unless if he also uploads his behind the scenes per each of them, so.

It makes the matters even WAY better and better, due to the fact he uploaded and published one of his videos entitled him destroying that blue Nintendo Switch Lite in several ways that got so MANY freaking views! And it's his most popular video in his entire channel too!!! That is definitely the reason about why almost people around the world would able to subscribe him as MUCH as possible within few days, until he eventually reached to his milestone where he actually got his own Golden Play Button for him with ease. Because of all of that, he literally "rocks" himself by flexing his pride of his whole channel on most of his videos too, thanks to his "rocky" revenue from all of his videos.

Seeing him with all of his "rocky" pride these days, I would appreciate him that much about how he literally grown his channel so quickly, unlike the other YouTubers of the same genre as his. On the other hand though, I know if majority of his popular smashing videos do contain certain things that hurts my feelings (such as bad words [yes, he sometimes said so even if he censored it during editing], dangerous acts, etc.), that also means he is literally a total indirect insult to everybody, including me (unless I don't watch his newer contents at all)... I mean, no matter what kind of videos that I watch on YouTube (such as smashing videos, electric fan videos including mine, gaming videos, and so on), most of his "rocky" videos are sometimes appears frequently on each of the video lists, unless I literally watch videos DIRECTLY from him... I mean, not that bad considering he's so absurdly overrated these days, judging by the fact if the total amount of his "rocky" revenue that he recently revealed on one of his newer videos is literally similar to buying our whole country............ Just kidding.

Well then, even though I clearly explained the whole thing about his career from then until today with all of his glamorous stuffs on his own these days, I still don't get it about if he literally exists, that is literally the best way to fully dominate over the other YouTubers of the similar genre as his own. Sure, I do watch any other smashing stuff videos by themselves even IF this guy clearly existed with how many million subscribers that he has, but that is probably the reason about how I rarely watch any of them these days due to I'm a bit lazy to watch them either way. I mean, I'm not really hating him with a passion, but I literally have a total dilemma about him, every single time when I tried to look at any of his latest contents that looks and sounds like "Face me! Face me!" every single f****** time, thanks to his profile picture of both his own main channel and his own vlog channel.

Anyway, there you have it for my whole story of me watching any smashing stuff videos on YouTube since those good old days, until how that popular YouTuber fully dominates the said genre by all of his crazy contents. This is truly mega unexpected for a channel with that genre like so, because I thought in those good old days, he used to be simple with all of his limited stuffs that he owned in those days like typical average YouTubers would, especially for the good old times during he used to live in his old house... Now, with all of his glamourous pride that he "rocks" until today, I was mega shocked to see how he literally grown his channel so quickly thanks to how he literally overdoing it to the MAX by all of his crazy contents of mostly his smashing stuff series, and followed by some of his non-smashing ones as well. As of today, of course he's still exists, yet he's literally doing the said "rocky" content about themselves just CRAZIER at his fullest potential in every single f****** aspects that he already gotten into.

And one more thing, if you're an actual fan of himself, feel free to watch any of his "rocky" contents without saying hate comments for him, even if he sometimes says certain bad words on most of his videos that may asking you for the trouble about why... On the other hand though, if you're feel weird while watching any of them even IF you don't watch any of his contents yet, just simply don't watch it at all costs. Sure, his contents are absolute superb, but also quite cringe at the same time, when it comes about how he acts certain stuffs on most of his videos literally like so per each of his newer contents since around 4 years ago... Well, that's it for what I could say about this particular YouTuber that I explained in full already about how he literally "dominates" the genre of smashing stuff insanely well from zero to the "king" within few years, and thanks for reading this article.






No comments:

Post a Comment