Monday, March 11, 2019

Very surprisingly, I got these Plants vs. Zombies toys for FREE!!!

WARNING: Before you read this post, this is gonna be another sneak peek of My Plants vs. Zombies collection (part 4), albeit my Instagram pictures about them in my personal account already spoiled them completely...
Yes! And I'm not completely joking, now I got all 4 plants that came from this set based on this picture above here for free. There are several reasons why now I owned all 4 of those things, there is a story behind them. For the start about this story about it, I'm gonna show you a review video about them by a famous YouTuber here (I already know him a lot though):
Despite these toys are released back in the middle of 2017, I really wanted to get one plant that is my most favorite, albeit it looks pretty much different than the ones that I'm familiar with... Started off by messing around international online shops, especially e-Bay and it's local joint venture of it, but I failed to get one of those. Just like what I told to you in my previous post called I'm sorry, our Plants vs. Zombies lovers... :(, there are many reasons that I couldn't get that back then, after I got the basic one from the original game, straight during it was freshly packed in it's own blind bag. From various issues like buggy options, server issues, and so on... So it means, I couldn't get that thing permanently back then.

But... There was a miracle about those things. The famous YouTuber who made this video above here offered me to sent all 4 toys as a free gift to me via direct chat in a social media... I mean, yes, he literally sent those toys to me with that method after I met him straight after my "Hello!" word, and I'm very surprised! But it wasn't an easy task to do that, because it took almost 2 months of conversation between me and him to sent those things for free. After I showed him my home address to him and many reasons about why I couldn't get those things anymore (including that apologize post that I made and mentioned earlier), he sent that by packing them inside a big white bag. It took for at least 2 weeks for shipping it from USA to Indonesia, my country where I'm living in.

During the time where it arrived in my house, I was changing my outfit from the school uniform into one of my normal outfits that I always use everyday while in my house, then suddenly, there was a postman waited me in the terrace of my house. I opened the front door of my house, and he gave me the bag that contains them inside that caused me very surprised! I was afraid to open it, despite it contained one of my favorite plants inside. Then I contacted that famous YouTuber for the update of those things, and he also surprised as well. After I received the mail bag that contains it, my parents came and suspiciously thought it contained some forbidden drugs inside, but apparently it blatantly wasn't. I opened them, and there's my favorite plant packed inside the transparent bag... Not only that figure, there are several of other extra things of it that still packed inside their blind bags. So, here are the contents about the things that he sent them to me:
  • Peashooter from K'NEX Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Series 4 figure (the plant that I always wanted), it was opened already and packed separately in the transparent bag. No original instructions of it though.
  • 3 K'NEX Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Series 4 blind bags. Each of them contains the other 3 plants besides the Peashooter that are bundled on this set.
  • 6 K'NEX Plants vs. Zombies Series 3 blind bags, each of them contains different figures such as Laser Bean, Snapdragon, another Fire Peashooter, Big Wave Beach Zombie, Adventurer Zombie, and Cave Zombie.
And here's a note from him:
Yep, you guessed it... He mentioned me from my Instagram account, instead of my Google accounts...
There you go! There's the note from him... In case you've wondering, why it mentioned "the squirrels" on it, because basically, he reviewed any of the toys or any action figures  on his YouTube channel with his squirrel toys with several names on the bottom of the note there... That's the main point about why this note mentioned those words on it, so. Okay, back to those Plants vs. Zombies toys... Unfortunately, I only keep all 4 plants from K'NEX Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, because they're look so original, and they look quite interesting, especially for the Peashooter, which caused me kissed it so much. The rest of them, I sell it online, because if I keep them in my collection, that would sounds too redundant, so. Even it has another one of my favorites, which is the Fire Peashooter, it's basically the same plant whatsoever that I got back in My Plants vs. Zombies collection (part 3). Unless he sent the regular Peashooter instead of it, I'd love to open it for the spare parts, due to one of K'NEX Plants vs. Zombies toys in my collection did have missing pieces, which was the same thing, but in frozen variant.

And basically that's it from what I received from him. I was totally happy to own some more of my Plants vs. Zombies toys, despite it wasn't an easy thing to get some of those things there. Unfortunately though, I do miss one more favorite plant that he didn't send it, due to he didn't have an extra figure of it, and it's basically the same plant that I always wanted like what he sent it to me here, except for different color, and it had newer K'NEX logo. So it means, that's the next of I'm sorry, our Plants vs. Zombies lovers topic thread.

Anyway, that's all of the story about all of those Plants vs. Zombies toys that I wanted here, and thanks for reading... Oh, be sure to check Instagram pictures about this post, right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment