Saturday, August 24, 2019

Your profile picture though... (Plus the evolution of it)

Yes... This is literally my own profile picture that I'm using right now... Recently, on my YouTube channel of electric fans, there are very few of the people asking me about why I'm using this profile picture. Without further ado with them, let's take look at bunch of my profile pictures that I ever used from my early days with Google stuffs (especially for YouTube) until now.
First off, I chose this as my profile picture back in those days, exactly back in around of 2013. I chose this due to I was impressed by Plants vs. Zombies franchises quite much, although I used to upload several of my crappy videos of Angry Birds and Plants vs. Zombies stuffs that I uploaded on my YouTube channel of fans those days. The videos that I mentioned were called as Bedroom Play. In case you've wondering, what is the Bedroom Play? The answer is, here's what I explained on one of my current Instagram accounts:
""Bedroom Play" was my term about how I did some fun with my toys in my own bedroom, literally... I did that several times in my main YouTube channel in my earliest times of it back in 2013 to 2014 (I think), divided in two episodes, but I gave up and I kept uploading videos of electric fans instead of those anymore, because those videos only got a few views each rather than a lot of them..."
There you have it! That's the bit of explanation about the Bedroom Play. Again, I used to upload them, but now I've just upload electric fan videos instead on my YouTube channel, and they do have even more views than that, so... After I used that profile picture of those Plants vs. Zombies characters, I've just changed it into these ones below here:
Credits belong to certain users who owned those pictures, so apologize for my stupidity of making them here back in those days. For instance, pictures of ceiling fans in a garage and some ceiling fans in a basement belongs to Vintage Fans & More (formerly known as Cole Semanko, which is his owner of his YouTube channel of those fan videos of his ceiling fans in his garage and his ceiling fans in his basement), those KFC Plants vs. Zombies toy pictures are belongs to few of the people on Instagram, and so on. Anyway, back to things about my own profile picture. I changed into these ones in late of 2013, then I used the last one (the one with a Peashooter placed in the center of the picture) somewhere in 2015. These profile pictures that I made were worked pretty well to me, apart from my stupidity for making them back those days. I made these profile pictures because the fact I like electric fans, Angry Birds, and Plants vs. Zombies, simple as that... But, somewhere in 2015 (I think), I just changed it from these ones below here:
There we go! There are 3 of them that I made, and again, with my "stupidity" of me making them those days, but they're a lot better than the previous ones that I made. I said these ones are better than the previous batch, it's obviously due to I used some of my own pictures of fans instead of somebody else's pictures like what I did before. Although I did blatantly use other people's pictures in the background at one of them in this batch above here, but it does look better compared to the previous batch as well... Until I got the actual thing that I got later on in 2017, and changed it to these ones below here:

And there you have it! These two right above here are my current profile pictures that I'm using since 2017 to now. The reason why I'm using them in this manner, because they do look way lot more realistic, and way less effort than my previous profile pictures that I ever used before (just a little editing to make it fit on the profile picture's placeholder on one of them). With exact same reason like what I did mention to my previous profile pictures that I ever used as well, except I didn't enjoy Angry Birds franchises anymore (apart from playing those games for a brief moment when I'm bored). Although I do use these profile pictures, somebody on my YouTube channel of fans just commented me about why I'm using them right now. Even one of them said if I do have some fetish of these things that I enjoy around my YouTube channel of fans, it doesn't make any conflicts about why I'm using these kinds of my own profile pictures (especially for the latest ones, obviously).

So there you have it for why I'm using these profile pictures that I made. Overall, the latest ones are my best one out of them, it's because they do look way lot more realistic, and take less effort for making them. Anyway, that's it from what I can say about this though (including the evolution of it), and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment