Saturday, February 6, 2021

Wild Plants vs. Zombies stuffs in your hometown...

Random Plants vs. Zombies toys that I found in a local supermarket nearest from my dad's main workplace... Also, my Instagram watermark tho...😁

Well, yet another fun with my Plants vs. Zombies stuffs... But this time, I will tell you about my story about wild Plants vs. Zombies stuffs in my hometown. I know if my hometown doesn't have a lot of Plants vs. Zombies fans like I do, but I did encounter few wild stuffs about them. For example, another fan like I am but completely different ages between me and themselves, wild stickers that sticks on a vehicle, cheap stuffs, or even some toys of them being on sale locally. Without further ado with them, here are my list about wild Plants vs. Zombies stuffs in my hometown.

Before that, I'm not gonna tell you again about those KFC Plants vs. Zombies toys in one of my old friend's house that I featured many times before, so I'll skip that because those toys already got their bad fate after I borrowed one of them for fun in 2014... Anyway, here are my list about aforementioned Plants vs. Zombies stuffs in my hometown, right away:

  • Back in primary school, I borrowed one of those cheap NOAC (NES on-a-chip) handheld consoles that had homebrew NES bootleg Plants vs. Zombies on it from one of my old friends.
  • One of my family's relative told me if she saw a random student from a school nearest from my old house with a picture of a Cabbage-pult stuck on his or her bags. Couldn't tell who it was yet which Plants vs. Zombies game that featured it, because she just simply told him or her to me indirectly, and that's literally it.
  • A sticker of regular Pirate Zombie stuck on someone's car.
  • Somebody who visited my hometown captured his cheap PVC Conehead Zombie figure in one of the beaches of my hometown, posted it on his Instagram account.
  • During I was out with my dad to buy some breakfast meals, I met a children who also a big fan of Plants vs. Zombies like I do, but different way to express them, thanks to my helmet with my Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter stickers on it that he discovered if I also a big fan of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. While I express it by collecting toys and figures, meanwhile for him... He expresses it by drawing certain Plants vs. Zombies characters.
  • Recently, I encountered few of cheap PVC Plants vs. Zombies figures that was being on a sale at a local supermarket, nearest from my dad's main workplace. Those figures are Sap-fling, Lily Pad, and some random zombies from Sky City, a world in Chinese version of Plants vs Zombies 2. They costed around IDR 17.500, based from the price tag stuck on one of the figures... Unfortunately though, after I saw those last time then I visited that place again, those figures were sold, yet the supermarket has changed their layout of the display shelves, especially for the section where those Plants vs. Zombies figures used to be.
As of those PVZ Plants vs. Zombies figures that was being on sale at aforementioned supermarket itself, here are more of my pictures to themselves, including the first one that I featured above earlier:
So there you have it for all of the wild Plants vs. Zombies stuffs that I encountered them in my own hometown. Hope you can enjoy this short story-based post that I made to the aforementioned stuffs themselves... Anyway, that's it for what I can say to this post, and as always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment