Friday, March 25, 2022

My fellow friend's HACKED YouTube channels...

As what I stated on my previous post about one of my famous fellow fan enthusiasts that was once existed, then in this year he just simply gave up by deleting all of his own social medias, including YouTube. I also mentioned another fellow enthusiast who lived in the same location as that particular enthusiast that is now gone, then his YouTube channel suddenly got hacked. Speaking about that, I encountered another one by another fellow fan enthusiasts that got hacked by another hacker from the past as well... So, it's time for me to explain about two of the aforementioned stories from them both about how both of their own channels literally got hacked, yet one of them is still present until today.

a. Braindead idiot with "sus" contents...

"I was like "WTF" when I saw this occasion for first time seeing your YouTube channel gets hacked..."-Me commenting to his own Instagram account who owns his channel...

Example of my friend's YouTube channel of fans that got suddenly hacked from then... Credits belong to the legitimate owner of his channel, obviously...

Back in 2019, I got a bad news from one of my fellow fan enthusiast legends with his own famous YouTube channel that has more than 10K subscribers. His channel suddenly got hacked by a braindead idiot from Vietnam (?) with all of those inappropriate contents that caused his channel looked so inappropriate as well.  From my own perspective, there was nothing wrong with his channel due to I did watch some of his fan and air conditioner videos, sometimes. Everything about his channel was alright since I subscribed him from somewhere in 2013, until in September of 2019, his channel suddenly got hacked by some random braindead idiot from Vietnam (?) with all of his nonsense, inappropriate contents... That braindead idiot literally uploaded those inappropriate "sus" contents that made me and certain other fellow fan enthusiasts felt super "sus" about why. Sure, he uploaded bunch of those "sus" contents, then eventually, his whole channel suddenly got terminated! Not from his actual side (which was obviously), but rather from the other side by all of the sudden! So, he decided to report it on YouTube's community group by creating his own thread in there, in order to restore his whole channel back. Even though it took ages to recover his whole channel, at least he did manage to restore his whole channel back like it should be! Well, I'm glad if I still able to watch his own contents until today, even though one of the fan enthusiasts said to him if his channel got hacked twice, but I obviously didn't remember the first one about how his channel got hacked too in it's days... Probably the same just almost like how it got hacked in 2019? I obviously still don't know about that at all.

b. Crypto currency crap...

Again, as what I clearly stated in my previous post about one of our post about one of my famous fellow fan enthusiasts that was once existed, then in this year he just simply gave up by deleting all of his own social medias, including YouTube. I also mentioned another fellow enthusiast who lived in the same location as that particular enthusiast that is now gone, then his YouTube channel suddenly got hacked... His channel got hacked to bits by one of those crypto currency hacker, anonymous culprits, by deleting ALL of his own ordinary videos of electric fans and air conditioners, then changing the name of the channel from his own name to one of those crypto currencies. From what I could really tell into it, those hackers just hacked like so for "mining" it for the NFT, and I ever caught if those particular hackers who hacked one of our particular fan enthusiasts uploaded something that was being set to live streaming about it... Again and again, even though that particular channel that used to be owned by one of our particular fan enthusiasts is still present until today, but those particular hackers just simply left it as of nowadays, leaving with just nothing but an empty channel nicknamed of that one particular crypto currency... Moreover, almost all of my fellow fan friends (excluding me) just didn't know if his channel just got hacked recently like so, yet the original owner of the channel just didn't take an obvious action to restore it back.

Well, there you have it for my two short stories of my fellow friend's YouTube channels that got hacked, even though one of them got solved by it's original owner. As always, pay FULL attention relating to this post... Seriously, it's because imagine if somehow those "sus" people out there from nowhere will hack your YouTube channels (including mine), no matter how super secure your Google accounts are. Those "sus" people always doing their own s***  by cracking down their victim's security breaches, or on the worst cases, they also doing certain stupid, absolute d***** s*** as well that supposed to be a part of the cyber crime... Even though the moral of the story that I made here wasn't the best one that I told to you for, but then again, pay FULL attention relating to this post by do some obvious tasks on your own Google accounts to make it even more safer from those "sus" people out there. I think that pretty much sums up about this crucial post about this particular topic that explains about this sudden bad stuffs that occurred on two of my fellow online friends against those two aforementioned "sus" people behind both of them, and thanks for reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment